Well-versed in visual media and the written word, CCP&M is here to be your one-stop shop for creative services in photography, design and writing. It may seem like we do a lot, and we do. We’re storytellers, and our skills are in translating strategic messages and creative ideas into authentic and unique content, branding, and marketing materials. Creative services are available in photo-centric marketing memberships for an ongoing relationship or on a per project basis.
Our commercial photography services are available through a unique subscription service (Photo-Centric Marketing Memberships) or on a per project basis.
Our background in photography varies from photojournalism and corporate and private events/weddings to commercial and editorial style food, lifestyle and portraiture. We work in studio and on location and can accommodate a variety of production needs, including stylists, assistants and so on.
More than a just a “freelance photographer,” our approach includes a consulting and pre-production process to allow for a truly collaborative experience which allows us to create the best work that really represents you… not to mention, sets clear expectations, deliverables and eliminates the risk that often comes when hiring a photographer or other creative. We take our work seriously, so you don’t have to worry or wonder about what you’re going to get.
We offer photography in the following genres:
- portraits, pr/acting headshots & corporate headshots (mini-sessions & custom branding/lifestyle sessions)
- food & tabletop (food/beverage, retail products, artwork, etc.)
- hospitality (food/beverage, interiors/exteriors, behind the scenes, events, etc.)
- fitness & dance (recital/dance costume portraits, lifestyle/event promotional images, behind the scenes, interiors/exteriors of studios)
- performing arts, music & creative professionals
- lifestyle/behind the scenes
- corporate events
- web & social media content (social headers, banners, photo-based graphics)
- print materials (postcards, posters, brochures, business cards)
- advertising layouts