Ongoing Photos via Membership
Does your business need photography on a regular basis, but think it’s too expensive, too time-consuming or not worth it?
Our membership provides you with high quality photography on a continual basis –
- on time,
- on message
- and on budget.
NO STRESS Around Photos: Plan for Pictures Ahead of Time
You know you need pictures, and you know what’s going on in your business over the next 6 months or 1 year.
But… you’re busy running your business and before you know it, it’s the time of your special event, product launch or other photo-worthy moment, and you need to find a photographer who is still available and affordable – or you whip out your phone and try 100 times to get a good photo.
With our membership, you won’t have to worry, this won’t happen again!
Our sessions provide you with high quality, personalized and authentic photos, in real time and at a reasonable price over a 6-month or year long commitment.
Memberships are tailored to meet your needs.
How It Works:
All memberships include:
- an initial consultation
- multiple visits from professional photographer to capture key moments, changes, new offerings and events;
- priority service, proof images delivered on a rush schedule, within 3 business days of shoot
- optional selection/delivery of a few (as-is/unedited) images via the camera wifi network at the shoot
- high quality and strategic, edited photos for promotions,
- a variety of usage options
- optional guidance of use of images
- affordable monthly, bimonthly or quarterly payment plans
- additional services, upgrades and customizations available
Types of images
The membership can provide many different types of photos. It’s as unique as each business that signs up.
- weekly, monthly or seasonal special dishes/drinks;
- behind the scenes photos of cooks or bartenders;
- romantic or scenic images of interiors/exteriors;
- portraits/stories about employees;
- events and parties;
- entertainment; etc.
Retail / Products
- seasonal promotions
- new products
- promotional collections
- promotional events
- making of the products
- day in the life of the store
Workshops, Lessons & Ongoing Events
- candids or posed images,
- fitness/yoga studios,
- yoga classes,
- coaching/consulting sessions,
- cooking classes,
- open mic’s
- and more.
Portfolio Projects or Ongoing Content
- Food Bloggers
On-location vs Studio
Memberships requiring on-location visits are available to brick and mortar businesses within a 35-mi radius of Marlboro, NY.
Memberships are available to businesses outside of this radius if photos can be done in-studio, such as product images, food or other work not involving a physical location, or for an additional travel fee. These memberships may be higher in production costs, as additional team members and props may be needed.
Interested in learning more?
Contact us at 845.418.2718 or by email to set up a meeting.